Permit for charitable or nonprofit organization to conduct bingo at agricultural fairs ONLY
Permit to conduct bingo at agricultural fairs
If you are a charitable or nonprofit organization, you may apply to operate bingo games at agricultural fairs, who are separately licensed to conduct bingo.
Each agricultural fair is fully responsible for the operation of bingo conducted under its license.
You may apply for an annual permit to conduct bingo games at different agricultural fairs.
Special property bingo permit
You may apply for a special property bingo permit to conduct bingo games at a single agricultural fair.
Please complete and submit the following forms:
You must complete training within 30 days of the effective date of your license. Review the following rules, handouts, and videos thoroughly to ensure that you are in compliance with your activity:
- 230-06 Rules for all licensees (app.leg.wa.gov)
- 230-07 Charitable and nonprofit rules (apps.leg.wa.gov)
- Criminal Violations (PDF, 25 KB).
In addition to the above training for your activity, you must also review the following:
- Charitable / Nonprofit Gambling – Responsibilities of Officers and Board Members Video, Part 1 (www.youtube.com)
- Charitable / Nonprofit Gambling – Responsibilities of Officers and Board Members Video, Part 2 (www.youtube.com)
- Management Guidelines for the Charitable / Nonprofit Gambling Licensee (PDF, 550 KB)