Fund-raising event equipment distributor (commercial business)
If you are a commercial business, apply for a fund-raising equipment distributor license if you:
- Rent or lease gambling equipment to:
- Fund-raising event license holder
- Qualified organization, business or association for recreational gaming activities.
- Organize and conduct recreational gaming activities.
Fund-raising equipment distributors cannot make their own gambling equipment.
Fund-raising equipment distributors must report recreational gaming activities
If a licensed fund-raising equipment distributor contracts to organize and conduct a recreational gaming activity (RGA) on behalf of the organization, business, or association, or department of an organization, business, or association, the licensed distributor must send us a monthly schedule of those RGAs. The schedule must:
- Include the name of the sponsoring organization, business, or association, or department of an organization, business, or association, and the date, location, and time of the RGA
- Identify any prior RGAs conducted by all licensed distributors on behalf of the sponsoring organization, business, or association, or department of an organization, business, or association, within the last calendar year.
If you would like to apply for a fund-raising event equipment distributor license, complete and submit the 'Fund-Raising Event Equipment Distributor - Commercial Business Application Packet'.
If you are currently licensed and would like to add fund-raising event equipment distributor as a new activity, complete the ‘Add an Activity’ application.
Please complete and submit the following forms:
You must complete training within 30 days of the effective date of your license. Review the following rules and handout thoroughly to ensure that you are in compliance with your activity: