Linked bingo prize provider

See information about and learn how to apply for a linked bingo prize provider license, including applications, training information, and recordkeeping requirements.

Who can apply for a linked bingo prize provider license

You must apply for a linked bingo prize provider license if you provide bingo operators the means to link bingo prizes, including:

  • Equipment and supplies to offer linked bingo
  • Linked bingo prize management
  • Distribution of necessary gambling equipment and supplies.

Distributors must receive a linked bingo prize provider license before providing gambling equipment and supplies to play linked bingo games.

About linked bingo prize providers

How to apply

In addition to all the materials outlined in our licensing process, the complete application includes:

Current licensees: add linked bingo prize provider to your existing gambling license

If you already have an active gambling license with us and would like to add linked bingo prize provider as a new activity, complete the "Add an Activity" application.

Linked Bingo Prize Provider - Add an Activity to Commercial Business Application Packet (PDF, 400 KB)

If applying by mail

If you're applying by mail, make sure you use the correct address based on the carrier you're using.

For US Mail (No UPS or FedEx)

Washington State Gambling Commission
PO Box 42400
Olympia WA 98504-2400

For UPS, FedEx, and overnight packages

Washington State Gambling Commission
4565 7th Avenue SE
Lacey WA 98503

Required training

After we grant your license, you have 30 days to complete your required training:

Required recordkeeping

You must:

  • Keep records to provide in case we audit your business
  • Complete the records within 30 days of the last day of each month, every month.

Retaining your records

You must retain the records for 3 years from the end of your fiscal year.

    Renewing your license

    Licenses expire each year. Learn more about how to renew your license.

    Reporting changes to your license

    There are certain changes you must tell us about. Learn how to report changes to your license.