As an individual or business, learn where to go to apply for a new gambling license, renew your license, or report changes to your license.

Apply for your license

Whether you are a commercial business, charitable or nonprofit organization, or an individual and you want to offer gambling related products, equipment, or services, learn about our application process and see which activities we license.

Filing and amending your quarterly report

Learn about submitting or amending your quarterly gross gambling receipt activity report to the Gambling Commission.

Renew your license

As an individual or business, learn how and when to renew your gambling license so you can continue operating gambling activities or offer gambling related services.

Report changes to your license or permit

Learn what changes to your gambling license or permit are required to be reported and when. Some changes require prior approval. Find information about ownership changes and what applications to submit.

Learn how to register for SecureAccess Washington (SAW)

Learn to register for a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account so you can apply for and renew your Washington State Gambling Commission (WSGC) licenses, file your quarterly license reports, and report changes to your license online.

All licensing forms

Search for our database of licensee forms here.