To celebrate 50 years as an agency, we will be improving our website in mid-December. Stay tuned.

Connect with us


Translate the Site

You are here

Home » Self-Exclusion » Enrolling in the Self-Exclusion Program

Enrolling in the Self-Exclusion Program

How do I enroll in the self-exclusion program?

There are three ways to enroll in the program. All options require you to provide proof of your identity with a government-issued photo ID that includes your full name and date of birth. Common examples of this type of ID are a driver's license or a passport.

Enroll at a house-banked card room or participating tribal facility

Visit any licensed house-banked card room or participating tribal casino in Washington State, request the enrollment form from staff, complete it, and return it to a house-banked card room or participating tribal casino employee.

Complete the enrollment form and mail it to our office

If you are enrolling by mail, the enrollment form must be either notarized or signed by a certified problem gambling counselor.

Once your form is complete, mail it to:

Washington State Gambling Commission
PO Box 42400
Olympia, WA 98504-2400

Make an in-person appointment with the Gambling Commission

This requires you to make an appointment and to travel to Lacey, Washington.

Can I sign up online?

We do not currently have an online enrollment option.

Where can I get a self-exclusion enrollment form?

Our Self-exclusion enrollment form page provides the enrollment form, with instructions, in several languages.

When will my enrollment begin?

If you enroll in person, your enrollment period begins when your form is accepted. If you mail your form, your enrollment begins when we receive your completed form in the mail.

How long will I be self-excluded?

When you enroll, you have to pick from the options of one year, three years, five years, or ten years.