Connect with us


Translate the Site

You are here

Home » About Us » Contracting Opportunities » Vendors - have a procurement complaint?

Vendors - have a procurement complaint?

Can I submit a complaint?

Vendors who submitted a question during a procurement's question-and-answer phase can use the complaint process to resolve issues or concerns that either were not or could not be resolved during the question-and-answer time.

How do I submit a complaint?

All complaints must be in writing and signed by the protesting party or an authorized agent; signed and scanned documents are accepted as originals. The complaint must clearly state the grounds for the complaint, the specific facts and a proposed remedy. All complaints must be addressed to the Gambling Commission’s procurement coordinator, as listed in the procurement document.

Only the following complaints will be considered:

  • The solicitation unnecessarily restricts competition.
  • The solicitation evaluation or scoring process is unfair or flawed.
  • The solicitation requirements are inadequate or insufficient to prepare a response.

Complaints not based on one of these three subjects will not be considered and will be returned unanswered.

Filing deadline

Complaints must be submitted no later than five business days before the bid-response deadline, as listed in the procurement document or any amendments.

What to expect

We will review your complaint when we receive it. The procurement coordinator or a delegate will consider the record and all available facts and issue a decision within three business days of receiving the complaint. We will notify you if additional time is required and our response will be delayed.

Responses to considered complaints will be in writing. Additionally, considered complaints, responses and remedies must be posted in Washington's Electronic Business Solution (WEBS) 

Complaints may not be raised again during the protest period and this process does not include an option for appeals.


See Also

WEBS vendor registration page (

Become an Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises (OMWBE)-certified vendor (

Become a WA Department of Veteran's Affairs (WDVA) certified vendor (