Service Supplier Representative
You must apply for a gambling service supplier's representative license if you are employed by a licensed gambling service supplier to provide gambling-related services, or you supervise those who do.
- If you are a licensed gambling service supplier representative, you must represent only one licensed gambling service supplier at a time.
- If the owner you represent owns more than one licensed business, you may represent the owner in all those licensed businesses.
- You must submit an application and pay a fee before beginning work at a new or additional employer.
If you are a substantial interest holder in a gambling service supplier, you do not need an individual license to perform representative duties connected with that licensed business.
Complete application includes
- Individual License Application Packet
- Application fee
- Proof of Identity such as a copy of: a valid driver’s license, a state identification card, or a valid passport. Must be a clear copy
- Fingerprint cards (two if ink rolled, one if live scanned).
Add or change your employer
If you are a licensed service supplier representative and want to add or change your employer, complete the 'Distributor and Service Supplier Representative Changing Employers Packet'.
Please complete and submit the following forms:
|Form Name||Form Number|
|Distributor and Service Supplier Representative Changing Employers Packet (PDF)||GC4pkt-012|
|Service Supplier Representative Application Packet||GC4pkt-022f|
You must complete training within 30 days of the effective date of your license. Review the following rules and handouts thoroughly to ensure that you are in compliance with your activity: