Linked Bingo Prize Provider Representative
You must apply for a linked bingo prize provider representative license if you are employed by a linked bingo prize provider in any of the provider's activities in connection with the management of a linked bingo prize game or distribution of supplies for those games.
If you are a substantial interest holder in a linked bingo prize provider, you do not need an individual license to perform representative duties connected with that licensed business.
Complete application includes
- Individual License Application Packet
- Application fee
- Proof of Identity such as a copy of: a valid driver’s license, a state identification card, or a valid passport. Must be a clear copy
- Fingerprint cards (two if ink rolled, one if live scanned).
Please complete and submit the following forms:
|Form Name||Form Number|
|Linked Bingo Prize Provider Representative Application Packet||GC4pkt-022e|
You must complete training within 30 days of the effective date of your license. Review the following rules thoroughly to ensure that you are in compliance with your activity:
- 230-06 Rules for all licensees (app.leg.wa.gov)
- 230-07 Charitable and nonprofit rules (app.leg.wa.gov)
- 230-10 Bingo rules (app.leg.wa.gov)
Please review the following presentation:
The following handouts are recordkeeping requirements for your activity: