You must apply for a distributor's representative license if you:
- Are employed by a licensed distributor to:
- Provide that distributor's gambling equipment or supplies.
- Supervise those who do.
If you are a substantial interest holder in a gambling distributor, you do not need an individual license to perform representative duties connected with that licensed business.
Complete application includes
- Individual License Application Packet
- Application fee
- Proof of Identity such as a copy of: a valid driver’s license, a state identification card, or a valid passport. Must be a clear copy
- Fingerprint cards (two if ink rolled, one if live scanned).
Add or change your employer
If you are a licensed distributor representative and want to add or change your employer, complete the 'Distributor and Service Supplier Representative Changing Employers Packet'.
Please complete and submit the following forms:
|Form Name||Form Number|
|Distributor and Service Supplier Representative Changing Employers Packet (PDF)||GC4pkt-012|
|Distributor Representative Application Packet||GC4pkt-022c|
Training and recordkeeping requirements
You must complete training within 30 days of the effective date of your license. Review the following rules and handouts thoroughly to ensure that you are in compliance with your activity:
Please read the following WAC rules thoroughly to ensure that you are in compliance with your activity:
- 230-06 Rules for all licensees (app.leg.wa.gov)
- 230-07 Charitable and Nonprofit Rules (app.leg.wa.gov)
- 230-09 Fund-Raising Event Rules (app.leg.wa.gov)
- 230-13 Amusement game rules (app.leg.wa.gov)
Please review the following handout:
- Distributors, Service Suppliers and their Representatives Orientation Information (PDF, 30 KB)
- Authorized Amusement Games Attachment (PDF, 35 KB)
- Information Required with License Application for Commercial Amusement Games (app.leg.wa.gov)
The following handouts are recordkeeping requirements for your activity: