To celebrate 50 years as an agency, we will be improving our website in mid-December. Stay tuned.

Connect with us


Translate the Site

You are here

Home » Licensing » Apply for Your License » Distributor Representative

Distributor Representative

You must apply for a distributor's representative license if you:

  • Are employed by a licensed distributor to:
    • Sell
    • Promote
    • Provide that distributor's gambling equipment or supplies.
  • Supervise those who do.

If you are a substantial interest holder in a gambling distributor, you do not need an individual license to perform representative duties connected with that licensed business.

Learn what a substantial interest holder is (

Learn how the licensing process works

Complete application includes

  • Individual License Application Packet
  • Application fee
  • Proof of Identity such as a copy of: a valid driver’s license, a state identification card, or a valid passport. Must be a clear copy
  • Fingerprint cards (two if ink rolled, one if live scanned).

Add or change your employer

If you are a licensed distributor representative and want to add or change your employer, complete the 'Distributor and Service Supplier Representative Changing Employers Packet'.

Learn how to report changes to your license

Training and recordkeeping requirements

You must complete training within 30 days of the effective date of your license. Review the following rules and handouts thoroughly to ensure that you are in compliance with your activity:

Please read the following WAC rules thoroughly to ensure that you are in compliance with your activity:

Please review the following handout:

The following handouts are recordkeeping requirements for your activity: