Commercial Gambling Manager
You must apply for a commercial gambling manager license if you:
- Supervise the operation of progressive jackpot pull-tab games.
You do not need a license if you are a:
- LLC manager
- Substantial interest holder.
Complete application includes
- Individual License Application Packet
- Application fee
- Proof of Identity such as a copy of: a valid driver’s license, a state identification card, or a valid passport. Must be a clear copy
- Fingerprint cards (two if ink rolled, one if live scanned).
Please complete and submit the following forms:
|Form Name||Form Number|
|Manager - Commercial Gambling Manager Application Packet||GC4pkt-022b|
Training and recordkeeping requirements
You must complete training within 30 days of the effective date of your license. Review the following rules and handouts thoroughly to ensure that you are in compliance with your activity:
Please read the following WAC rules thoroughly to ensure that you are in compliance with your activity:
Please review the following videos:
- Case of the Misplaced Trust Video, Part 1 (www.youtube.com)
- Case of the Misplaced Trust Video, Part 2 (www.youtube.com)
- Punch Boards and Pull-Tabs: What Employees Need to Know Video, Part 1 (www.youtube.com)
- Punch Boards and Pull-Tabs: What Employees Need to Know Video, Part 2 (www.youtube.com)
The following handout is a recordkeeping requirement for your activity: