To celebrate 50 years as an agency, we will be improving our website in mid-December. Stay tuned.

Connect with us


Translate the Site

You are here

Home » Licensing » Apply for Your License » Charitable / Nonprofit Gambling Manager

Charitable / Nonprofit Gambling Manager

You must apply for a charitable or nonprofit gambling manager license if you:

  • Are an employee or member of a charitable or nonprofit organization who will:
    • Have control to a material degree over a bingo or punch board and pull-tab licensee with gross gambling receipts over $150,000 in their previous licensing year
    • Be responsible for overseeing the operation of electronic raffles:
      • Being on-site during the operation of an electronic raffle
      • Documenting the functionality of the electronic raffle system
      • Observing the manual draw.
    • Be the supervisor of gambling managers who manage:
      • Electronic raffles
      • Bingo with gross gambling receipts over $150,000
      • Punch board and pull-tab licensee with gross gambling receipts over $150,000.
    • Be assigned the highest level of authority by the officers or governing board of directors to manage the day-to-day operations of the organization
    • Be responsible for safeguarding assets purchased with gambling funds and/or managing the disbursement of gambling funds when the organization:
      • Is licensed to receive more than $300,000 in gross gambling receipts
      • Has established a trust and/or endowment fund to which gambling receipts in excess of $100,000 have been contributed.
    • Be the supervisor of the operation of progressive jackpot pull-tab games.

Learn how the licensing process works

Complete application includes

  • Individual License Application Packet
  • Application fee
  • Proof of Identity such as a copy of: a valid driver’s license, a state identification card, or a valid passport. Must be a clear copy
  • Fingerprint cards (two if ink rolled, one if live scanned).

Please complete and submit the following forms:

Learn how to report changes to your license

Training and recordkeeping requirements

You must complete training within 30 days of the effective date of your license. Review the following rules and handouts thoroughly to ensure that you are in compliance with your activity:


Please review the following presentation:

The following handouts are recordkeeping requirements for your activity:

Punch boards and pull-tabs

Please review the following videos:

The following handout is a recordkeeping requirement for your activity: