Annual Agency Request Legislation Stakeholder Meeting
Date:Wednesday, June 24, 2020 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
The Gambling Commission invites you and/or a representative(s) to a virtual meeting with Gambling Commission staff on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 from 1pm-3pm to discuss possible agency legislative priorities for the 2021 Legislation Session.
To participate, you do not need to register. Instead, you can participate by:
- Join Meeting Online (Similar to Zoom and you do not need MS Teams on your phone/computer to participate); or
- Call-in: +1 360-726-3322 United States
Conference ID: 526 279 661#
AGENDA for the meeting:
- Review of 2020 Legislative Session
- Agency Request Legislation Process overview
- Possible 2021 Agency Legislative topics/priorities/agency request legislation
- Stakeholder discussion
- Recap and End Meeting
As you see above, staff would like your input during this meeting regarding possible legislative topics prior to finalizing a list of proposed agency request legislation topics and priorities presented to the commissioners. We will take a summary of your comments/requests to our commissioners at the agency’s July 17, 2020 public meeting.