RFQQ R2302 Temporary staffing services
The purpose of this Request for Qualifications and Quotations is to solicit responses from vendors interested in providing temporary staffing services to the Gambling Commission (GMB).
GMB is seeking staffing augmentation for a variety of clerical, fiscal, and fiscal support services on a convenience basis to meet fluctuating business needs. Any contract awarded as a result of this RFQQ is not a guarantee that services will be utilized.
GMB reserves the right to award multiple contracts to provide the services described in this RFQQ
Vendor minimum qualifications include:
- Licensed to do business in the State of Washington or provide a commitment that it will become licensed in Washington within thirty (30) calendar days of being selected as the Apparent Successful Contractor.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and prior experience in, the areas of work for which the proposal is being submitted.
- Proposers must have procedures in place for screening staff for initial qualifications, placing qualified staff with a client, and replacing staff due to client dissatisfaction.
Complete requirements are listed in Section 1.3 of the solicitation document.
- August 28, 2022 – questions due from vendors
- August 30, 2022 – last amendment posted by GMB
- September 5, 2022 11:59 pm – proposals due to GMB