The Gambling Commission's Archived News
- December 3, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Responsible & Problem Gambling Training
- November 12, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Join us Thursday, November 12, 2015, at the Gambling Commission�s public meeting in Olympia for a staff presentation on Fantasy Sports.
- October 15, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Representative Brandon Vick Appointed as Ex Officio Member to the Washington State Gambling Commission
- July 29, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Joint Media Release with the Seattle Police Department
- July 28, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Indian Gaming Congressional Oversight Hearing
- July 7, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Cheat Detection Demonstration - Invitation
- July 1, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Special Agent Herrington Awarded NAGRA's "Excellence in Gaming Regulation".
- June 10, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Illegal Card Games Busted in East Tacoma.
- May 11, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Commissioners Tour Amusement Game Center and other Gambling Businesses.
- May 4, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Chris Stearns Re-Appointed as Gambling Commissioner.
- April 16, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Card Room Industry Contributes a Great Deal to Communities
- March 19, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- March 12, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: March Commission Meeting - Implemented Lean Projects and Cost Savings Ideas
- March 2015 - March Commission Meeting - Remote Comment Pilot Project
- Marh 11, 2015 - UPDATED - 2015 Commission Meeting schedule.
- February 13, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Commission votes to forward Tribal-State Compact Amendments to Governor Inslee
- February 9, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: 2014 - The Year in Review
- January 21, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Agency Overview & Update given to Senate Commerce & Labor Committee
- January 14, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: Amy B. Hunter appointed as new Deputy Director
- January 12, 2015 - Proposed 27 Tribe Amendment Presentation
- January 13, 2015 - PRESS RELEASE: UPDATED 1/13/15 - Tentative agreement reached on proposed amendment to 27 Tribal-State Gaming Compacts
December 30, 2014 - Summary and all 27 Compact Amendments
- November 18, 2014 - PRESS RELEASE: Gambling Commission Helps Nonprofit Bingo Continue Their Important Work
- November 4, 2014 - Notice of Rule Changes for Online Processes
- October 15, 2014 - PRESS RELEASE: Chris Stearns elected Chair and Bud Sizemore Vice Chair of the Washington State Gambling Commission
- October 1, 2014 - PRESS RELEASE: Detective Ed Troyer appointed as Gambling Commissioner
- 2013 - Employers are now able to do address changes through My Account.
- 2013 - Make your Second-Half Payment online by signing into My Account!
- 2013 - Attention Commercial Stimulant Licensees: You can now renew online by signing into My Account!
- July 20, 2012 - Transition from Paper to Electronic forms and Submission of Documents and Payment of Fees Electronically
- May 11, 2012 - Employers of Gaming Representatives can now reprint their employee's renewal application online
- More Recent News
PDF files require the
free Adobe Reader.
Page last updated 01/20/2016 01:07 PM